Important notice: We experiencing problems with our booking system at the moment. If you have successfully made a booking you will receive a confirmation email.  Many thanks

We are now open for outdoor dining. We are booking 60% of our tables and the other 40% will operate on a walk in basis.  

Off Licence is open Monday & Tuesday 3-9pm and Wednesday to Sunday 12pm-10pm
Pub is open Wednesday & Thursday from 4pm, Friday from 3pm and Saturday & Sunday from 2pm

Contact:
014978935 or email info@peggykellys.ie.



 







 

Our Menus

Our Off License

Peggy Kellys